Sunday, March 14, 2004

1. AND SO IT BEGINS

Well there we are then.

so.

hmmmmmm........

Right.

You see I've been reading a couple of online weblogs for a while now and they all looked so easy to be honest, but when you actually sit down and start one....well there's the rub. What do you say? Not sure exactly what the answer is but if there is anyone at all reading this i guess I should kinda say what you might expect to read in this particular weblog.

Such as it is.

Well I'm Jamie Beamish. A Waterford man living and working as a professional actor in the big smoke of London England. So this weblog might be slightly show biz to be honest. I'm currently appearing in a new West End play called CALICO and have just been nominated for the 2003 Ian Charleson Award for the best classical performance by an actor under 30. As this blog goes on it'll include my own musings on the entertainment industry as a whole and probably theatre (and london theatre) in particular. Also some stories from the crazy life that an actor sometimes leads.

But today it just begins.

And i'm not sure what to say

But I know I'll get better.

Promise.

Well there we are then.